The Reebok Jet 100 Series Cross Trainer is a highly effective piece of cardiovascular equipment which simultaneously works both the upper and lower muscle groups.
Operating from a large 9kg internal flywheel, the Jet 100 cross trainer provides a smooth, quiet motion and is ideal for lower impact workouts. Though that's not to say you can't achieve a higher intensity workout on the elliptical...
Resistance levels are essential for increasing fitness capability and progress. The Jet 100 keeps you consistently challenged with 32 levels of resistance which are easily controlled through the sleek 5” LCD display. Likewise, the 19 programs (including 12 pre-set plus 7 individual programs) act as another stimulant for varying your elliptical training.
The backlit display enables you to monitor time elapsed, distance covered, heart rate as well as how many calories are burned through a session.
To ensure you’re in the fat burning zone, and to keep an eye on your heart rate throughout the exercise, the Jet 100 Cross Trainer features conveniently placed pulse sensors on the handlebars. Simply grasp the sensors with both hands and the heart rate measurement will appear on the display.
The unique design of the rear drive cross trainer provides a challenging workout without adding any strain to the legs or back, making this type of equipment ideal for all levels of fitness.
Specification and Features
- 120kg maximum user weight
- 19 user programs in total
- 32 levels of resistance
- 38.1cm (15 inch) stride length
- 5 inch LCD display
- 9kg flywheel
- Assembly required (50% assembled on delivery)
- Display functions: Speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, RPM
- Dual action handlebar plus fixed handlebar
- Hand pulse sensors
- Integrated transport wheels plus floor level adjustment
- Mains powered
- Setup dimensions: 169 (H) x 63 (W) x 144 (L)
- Slip resistant rubber footplate